Monday, March 12, 2018

Chicken Wire Form and Presentation at the Capital City Mall

At the end of January, I received the requested donated materials from Home Depot and so I started to form the chicken wire form. I started with two cylinders/cones to make the body. Then I added the head from another cylindrical piece of chicken wire that shaped while wearing thick garden gloves to protect my hands from the sharp ends of wire. 

















I continued to work on it when I had the chance to in between work and school throughout February and March. I had the form finished to promote girl scouting at the local mall yesterday, March 11th. The event was meant to demonstrate to the public that Girl Scouting is about more than cookie selling. Many Girl Scouts and Troops were presenting their bronze, silver, and gold awards along with information on the origins of Girl Scouting. I was very proud to be a part of this event!




No comments:

Post a Comment